A JOURNEY TO HERE…
Back in the late 1990s, after many years consulting, I was project managing a large engagement involving multiple stakeholders. Knowing that the consultant recommendations would result in many of those stakeholders being responsible for the report’s implementation, I had a moment of insight.
It was a profound moment of clarity and one that would have a direct impact on my current way of consulting to others, that caused a refocus to working with others.
Based on the realisation that people have the answers, they just need to be asked the right question, has put me on a different and more satisfying path – moving from a problem solver to a thinking partner.
Over the last 20 years, this personal shift from expert to guide, has been an ongoing journey of self-discovery and self-development that continues today.
To get the best from others, my philosophy is to embrace game changing and leading-edge methodologies and practices, combined with a strong passion and commitment to the emerging field of neuroscience of leadership.
LeaderShift Pathways is a purpose driven practice that continues to translate my moment of insight into ways of working differently with others to achieve their desired outcome.
LeaderShift Pathways is about shifting people onto a pathway that leads them to find their insight and solutions for themselves.
• Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership - NeuroCapability
• Master of Business - Victoria University
• Post Graduate Diploma of Management - Victoria University
• Bachelor of Business - Victoria University
• Brain Based 1:1 Coaching S.A.F.E.T.Y.® Model Certified
• Conversational Intelligence® Enhance Skills Practitioner
• My Brain Solutions Leadership Assessment® Certified
• Thinking Environment® Certified Facilitator, Coach & Consultant
• The Leadership Circle Profile® 360 Accredited
• The Enneagram in Business – Coaching & Advanced Coaching Certified
• Creative Facilitation Methodologies
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
• Academy of Brain Based Leadership
• International Association of Facilitators
• Institute of Learning Professionals
• Time to Think Collegiate
• Global Leadership Foundation Fellow
• Victorian Tourism Industry Council & Industry Awards Mentor
• YWCA Australia Past Board & Life Member